About the Youth Center
The mission of the Estes Valley Youth Center is to provide a drop-in facility for 6th-12th graders where they can participate in various programs, use amenities, and interact with peers in a safe, clean, respectful, and encouraging environment while learning how to be responsible, respectful, positive, and helpful by following facility guidelines.
The Youth Center is open Monday-Friday from 3:00pm-6:00pm during the school year and closed on school closures. Amenities include pool table, the Music Center, Logitech Squeezebox Wi-Fi Music Player, foosball, large screen T.V., computers, board games, arts and craft materials, school supplies, couches, vending machines, sports equipment, a kitchen, and bathrooms.
- Thursday, February 14; After-School Valentine's Day Dance: 3-6pm.
- Friday, February 15; Friday Nights Out; Ice-Skating: $1 skate rental, $1 to skate. 6-9pm. Maximum 14 students. We will meet at the Youth Center at 6pm, take the EVRPD van over to the ice skating rink, skate til 8pm and return to the Youth Center until 9pm. Students must have a field trip waiver signed by a parent/guardian and must be picked up at the Youth Center.
- Monday, February 18: No School/Youth Center CLOSED due to President's Day.
- Tuesday, February 19; Field Trip Tuesday's: YMCA Hike to Moraine Park: FREE. 14 students maximum. The EVRPD van will leave at 3:45pm from the Youth Center and return at 6pm. Students must be picked up at 6pm from the Youth Center. Students must have a field trip waiver signed by a parent/guardian on file.
YC Newsletters (2012-2013)
- Youth Center Guidelines, Consequences, Contact Info Form: Fill out and return with student and parent signature to be added to "Free Food Days" food list